Sunday 5 August 2012

So a month has passed

And still not got any more brews underway.

I was away on holiday in July and also at another festival at the end of the month, so not really had time to get anything going unfortunately. I did take some of my cider to the festival for others to try, and it went down well.. apart from one person who didn't like it.. I was shocked haha!

Anyway, I've bottled the rest of the Zinfandel Blush wine today for Gillian, so there is 4 bottles there for her.

I also decided to sample the 3 Turbo Ciders I have sitting, they are about 3 months old now so thought it was taste time.

  1. Apple Turbo Cider - Lovely, but maybe a bit dry so might add some sweetner to it but drinkable
  2. Apple, Blackcurrant & Cranberry - Delicious and will be very easy drank
  3. Apple & Fruit Cocktail - Not sure, needs something but it is drinkable.. might sweeten it a bit as its strong!
Away on Wednesday for a month too so will need to plan something to start as stocks of the Raspberry & Lime are low and so is the 1st batch. 
Though the 2nd batch I done hasn't been touched, but sadly needs some cordial in it as has a bitter taste to it, still does the job though ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment